Learn to Nordic Walk in Berwick
Did you watch Robson Green’s Weekend Escapes and saw him learning to Nordic Walk?
Have you ever thought about learning to Nordic Walk and wondered what all the fuss is about? Then this is the session for you. Why not learn to Nordic Walk with us?
Why not learn to Nordic Walk with Strolls with Poles in the shadows of Berwick’s historic town walls. Layers of history are held with the walls, making it a perfect place to learn to Nordic Walk.
Training is provided by Julie, the owner of Strolls With Poles. Julie is an experienced Nordic Walking Instructor, so you are in good hands.
The format for the session will be:
- Provided with a set of poles (properly set up according to your height);
- A short introduction about Nordic walking, its benefits and it’s origin;
- Instruction for beginners using the INWA 10 Step Method ™;
- A 2 mile walk to reiterate the training; and
- A cool down/stretching session.
Beginners to Nordic Walking often have questions about it, so we have tried to answer some of the typical questions that people ask. You can find these in the “Questions” tab above, so why not take a look.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Strolls with Poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness