Learn to Nordic Walk at Spittal Beach
Have you ever thought about learning to Nordic Walk and wondered what all the fuss is about? Then this is the session for you. Why not learn to Nordic Walk with us?
Nordic Walking is a great low impact all over workout. However don’t be scared there are no squats, lunges or weights involved.
Why not learn to Nordic Walk with Strolls with Poles on Spittal Beach
Training is provided by Julie, the owner of Strolls With Poles. Julie is an experienced Nordic Walking Instructor, so you are in good hands. The session will be fun with lots of laughs.
The format for the session will be:
- We will provide a set of poles (properly set up according to your height);
- A short introduction about Nordic walking, its benefits and it’s origin;
- Instruction for beginners using the INWA 10 Step Method ™;
- A 3 mile walk to reiterate the training; and
- A cool down/stretching session.
Beginners to Nordic Walking often have questions about it, so we have tried to answer some of the typical questions that people ask. You can find these in the “Questions” tab above, so why not take a look.
After the session
We will visit either the Surfer’s Coffee House, Karmic Cakery or anywhere you can suggest.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Julie and Martin
Strolls with Poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness