Learn to Nordic Walk at South Shields
Have you heard about Nordic Walking or seen people walking with poles? Did you see Strolls with Poles on Robson Green’s Weekend Adventure? Do you like walking with a group of friendly like minded people?
Then why not learn to Nordic Walk at South Shields. If you want to read more about Nordic Walking then take a look our article “Why try Nordic Walking?“.
Learn to Nordic Walk session
The format for the session will be:
- Completion of Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ);
- Provision of a set of poles (properly set up according to your height);
- A short introduction about Nordic walking, its benefits and its origin;
- Instruction on steps 1-5 of the INWA 10 Step Method ™;
- A 2 mile walk from Souter Lighthouse;
- A cool down/stretching session.
Beginners to Nordic Walking often have questions about it, so we have tried to answer some of the typical questions that people ask. You can find these in the FAQ section, so why not take a look.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Strolls with Poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness